Hang out in our ice wonderland $15 per adult and $10 per kid.
Entrance includes use of polar parka and gloves, faux fur can be upgraded.
Sunday- Thursday- 11am-7pm with last entry at 6pm- Polar Play is kid friendly until 7pm everyday.
Friday and Saturday- 11am- 12am- Age 21+ only after 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Polar Play is the coolest place to be in the desert!
Ice, drinks, eats and coffee from the streets.
We are keeping it 90’s and getting down with speedy fare, cocktails and coffee.
Enter our frozen world and experience a journey to the North and South Poles.
Our experience begins in the lodge when you walk in the front door and see beautiful wood decor and limited seating, to make room for the experience. Visit our staff to pick up your coat, get the Polar Play app and get tundra dressed for your journey to the Polar Zone.
Next, you’ll enter through the portal to our icy world. Once inside, there’s plenty to explore:
- Make sure you look around to see all that’s around you. There’s plenty to see and do inside with the assistance of the Polar Play app.
- From the lights to the music, the ambiance is ready to give you a frozen experience like no other.
- Games like cornhole, shuffle board and checkers will you keep your body moving to battle the artic temperatures.
- Take a few selfies in our photo zones and don’t forget to boomerang those bad boys.
- Grab a drink at our ice bar – where everything is frozen, especially the patron!
Once you’re done exploring our Polar Zone, your journey doesn’t end. Exit the ice room, and enter the Lodge. With a warm fire, delicious food, and a great variety of drinks, it’s the perfect place to warm up from the frozen environment, get your drink on, look through your pictures, and share the amazing experience with family and friends, via social media.